How to do the Cobra Pose in Yoga
The cobra pose is one that will feel great on your back and your belly. It is a comforting move to do and is perfect for warmups and cool downs. Here is how you can enjoy doing the cobra pose yourself.
1. Lay down on your tummy. Forehead should be touching the floor.
2. Extend your legs out and press the tops of your feet into the floor.
3. Draw your elbows close to your side while you press hands down evenly.
4. Slowly lift chest off the ground with the strength of your back. Roll your shoulders down.
5. Hold for 20 seconds, then go to starting position. Repeat
How to Do the Butterfly Pose in Yoga
The butterfly pose is easy to do. It is calming and relaxing and is a great way towarm up or cool down your yoga workout. Grab a yoga mat and let us begin.
1. Sit on the middle of your yoga mat.
2. Place your knees close to your chest and then allow your knees to drop out to the sides.
3. Press the bottoms of your feet together and hold your ankles.
4. Hold for a few counts as you breathe.
How to Do the Fish Pose in Yoga
Yoga is a very relaxing form of exercise. It can take the stress out of your day. It has been around for years and many people are now practicing it. Here are the instructions for the fish pose.
1. Lie flat on your back.
2. Inhale, and while keeping back on the floor, bring your arms, buttocks, back, shoulder and head off the floor.
3. Arch the back and raise the chest up.
4. Tilt the head and rest it flat on the floor.
5. Raise elbows off the floor and place over the chest with palms together and the fingers pointing up. Inhale and exhale.
6. Return to starting position.
How to Do the Chair Pose in Yoga
Yoga is great for the mind and body. It can help you loose weight as well. The Chair pose is great for firming your butt and thighs. Here is how you can successfully perform that pose.
1. Stand with your feet together. Toes should be pointed forward. Arms need to be by the side.
2. Inhale and place your arms over head. The palms should be facing each other.
3. As you exhale, sit back into a 45 degree angle pose. Keep the abs tight with the knees behind the toes. Hold for a few seconds then return to starting position.